Wednesday, October 29, 2008

positive thoughts for annabel

one of our friends from far away, annabel, has been having some problems with her health and needs some positive thoughts sent her way. kaiya and i met annabel two years ago in salt lake city at a SOFT conference. we were so excited to see them this year in denver at the SOFT conference. annabel is a sweet little girl with the most infectious smile :) we will definitely be thinking of her often and sending lots of warm wishes out to her family while they try to figure out what's going on with her.

Click here to visit Annabel's blog






1 comment:

Cathy said...

ok, kelly, you post was soooooooooooooo sweet. thank you, thank you again. I love the pic of her, if you have it on email could you email it to me. maybe I have it and you just cropped it or something. I have emailed with Rowan's mommy a couple times today. Yes, Faye is close and I probably need to call Dr. Shaffer her pedi and see if he could help us again. He sure came through in 2006 for her UTI issues. Also have talked with GI today and they said blood would be brown if it were from tummy or stool be black. Some degree or form of aspiration could be factor, but everything hinges on this sleep study. Once the appt. is set, I can call daily to see if there is cancellation. You bet I will be if she doesn't improve.
Give precious Akaiya bit hug from us and wish I was close to see her on Halloween. Thank you so much for posting about Ananbel