Wednesday, November 5, 2008

boyfriends already?!?!

halloween day there was a party at kaiya's school. the parents were invited to come see a schoolwide costume parade and then stay in their child's classroom for a little celebration. as i was changing kaiya into her costume a little boy came up and informed me that kaiya was his girlfriend. i just smiled and said "oh really". and he preceded to tell me how she was his girlfriend and that she loved him. then the teacher told me how the two of them are always together - and it wasn't just on his part - if kaiya doesn't see him she looks around to find out where he is and gets upset if he isn't around! the little boy's mom told me that every day she hears about akaiya at home. i knew my lil girl was a flirt, but boyfriends at age 6??? oh my! :)

2 comments:

Yin May said...

hahaha this is so funny! With that cheeky pretty face, you shouldn't be surprised!

Cathy said...

uh oh, you are so in trouble! She is obviously going to keep you running! I can see that pic of you running after the the chair. That has happened when I thought the wheelchair would just stay on a flat surface but with little wind it rolls.