Sunday, June 7, 2009

videos

i was recently reminded of a couple of videos of akaiya that are posted on youtube. they are both around 2 years old - so they aren't the most up to date, but still cute ;)

the first one is of kaiya eating a cheeto. kaiya doesn't put many food items into her mouth on her own, cheetos are one of the few food items she likes enough to feed herself. cheetos and marshmallow peeps - junkfood. yeah, she's definitely my kid!




the next video shows akaiya doing some talking. lots of ya ya ya, ga ga ga, and some typical kaiya yells in there too ;) mommy forgot to rotate the video before it was uploaded so you might have to turn your head or the computer...whatever works best for you ;)

3 comments:

Yin May said...

She's sounds like she's singing! She can hold her breath so long!!! Love the smile at the end, she seems pleased with her composition!

Kelly said...

she holds her breath so long people that are not familiar with her get scared! shoot...i know her and there are days when i just look at her and say "breathe!"

she does love to "sing" though ;)

Cathy said...

Kelly,
I can't tell you how much I am reminded of Annabel when I see her. I have since I first met ya'll in Utah. Her sounds, her smile, her head back,etc.
Thank you for posting these videos. I wish I took more, but I haven't.